Want to strengthen your passion and interest to help the pregnant women during their important journey. Then here is the Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh Course is for you.
This course will make you capable to explore your knowledge throughout this course of Pregnancy yoga. This particular course will make you eligible to considered you as RYT.
You will be provided with the tools and equipment that empower and support pregnant women throughout their pregnancy, till the labor.
Pregnancy is the beautiful journey and joyful feeling any woman experience in her life. So join with us to strengthen their path.
Why to Join Rishikesh Yoga Course for Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Course?
- Our course is blend with the focus on medical and physicals consideration in our mind while getting the prenatal yoga benefits with precautions.
- Teachers and instructors are very careful about each postures and alignment for pregnant woman. They are on regular check that every pose should be according to the mother’s capacity.
- Guidance of passionate and skilled trainers those are conscious about healthy pregnancy and holistic birth.
- Training with the people who have same goal of taking care of woman’s health during their most important journey of pregnancy.
What you will learn during this Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh Course?
- Introduction to the pregnancy yoga poses and theory.
- Advantages of pregnancy yoga class and how it helps in labor.
- How to modify the postures according to the different bodies and pregnancy stages.
- Overview on the physical and mentally changes that occur both in mother and child during the pregnancy stages.
- Use of props and tools during the postures alignments.
- Restorative and relaxing yoga for pregnancy.
- Apply of squatting and other related easy of labor poses.
- Anatomy for prenatal yoga class.
- Understand the labor and birth process.
- Safety instructions during the performing the yoga postures.
Regular Schedule for Prenatal Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh Course
Below we have given the daily timetable we follow for during the pregnancy course.
|05:30 AM – 6:00 AM||Mantras chanting for pregnant woman|
|06:10 AM – 07:40 AM||Pranayama and Meditation for pregnant|
|08:00 AM – 08:45 AM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|09:15 AM – 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:15 AM – 11:20 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:25 AM – 11:50 PM||Break|
|12:00 PM – 01:40 PM||Teaching Techniques and methods|
|01:50 PM – 02:25PM||Day Meal|
|02:30 PM – 03:45 PM||Anatomy and Alignment class for prenatal yoga poses|
|03:45 PM – 04:10 PM||Tea Break|
|04:15 PM – 05:55 PM||Hatha Yoga|
|06:00 PM – 07:00 PM||Meditation|
|07:30 PM – 08:00 PM||Dinner|