Are you the person looking for a great 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh Course? Niroya Yoga Classes is offering the same program for you that is designed to make your journey supportive and successful.
This training is mainly consists of two parts. In first part, you will make your fundamental strong by following the 200 hour yoga teacher training and after that intensive course of 300 hour yoga instructor training.
This course will give you the chance to go deep into yoga and experience the yoga from every aspect. Come with us and take wonderful experience of tranquility and serenity in your life.
What will you get through this 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh course?
This 500 yoga instructor program includes the both 200 hour and 300 hour ytt curriculum. This is the final step to reach the all yogic secrets and knowledge.
After completing this particular program, you will be eligible to become the yoga alliance certified RYT.
- Improve your knowledge of the two most different Yoga patterns: Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
- Learn the significance of Yogic philosophy and how it remains important in the present era.
- Utilize relaxation techniques to learn how to control your mind’s volatility.
- Improve your command over your inhalation and exhalation with the use of several Pranayaama practices.
- Expand your knowledge of human anatomy in order to gain a deeper comprehension of the asanas’ function.
- During Correction and Orientation workshops, customize asanas to serve a specific purpose.
- Learn about various Mantras and how reciting promotes internal serenity and tranquility.
- How Gesture is essential in Hatha Yoga.
- Spiritual sleep or Yoga Nidra might help you overcome stress and depression.
- Improve your comprehension amongst the most ancient Healing Teachings.
Daily Schedule for 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh Course
Throughout this course, you have to follow proper schedule. Below we mention the daily schedule we will consider during the 500 hour instructing program.
|05:00 AM – 6:00 AM||Morning Tea|
|06:00 AM – 07:30 AM||Pranayama and Mantras|
|07:00 AM – 08:45 AM||Haatha Yoga|
|09:15 AM – 10:00 AM||Breakfast|
|10:15 AM – 11:30 AM||Yoga Philosophy|
|11:30 AM – 12:00 PM||Break|
|12:00 PM – 01:30 PM||Teaching Techniques|
|01:30 PM – 02:15||Day Meal|
|02:30 PM – 03:45 PM||Anatomy and Alignment class|
|03:45 PM – 04:15 PM||Tea Break|
|04:25 PM – 05:45 PM||Ashtanga Yoga|
|06:00 PM – 07:00 PM||Meditation|
|07:30 PM – 08:00 PM||Food|